The real estate agency Il Casolare is a real estate agency based in Le Marche.The Agency is located in Piazza Andrea Costa in Fano overlooking the square that since the beginning of 1900 guests the daily fresh fruit and vegeetable market . In the heart of the center of Fano, a short walk from the main square and the beach. The real estate agency Il Casolare is registered at local role of real estate agent of Pesaro and Urbino with No. 1235, and it operates in the real estate market with its own brand since 2004. From the beginning of its activity, in 2004, the agency has focused his interest on country houses, ruins, farmhouses to renovate, country homes, historic buildings such as convents and churches, farms, noble villas, castles in the charming countryside of central Italy.
We offer all international full, English-speaking advisory service. We endeavour to assist and advise you every step of the way with the purchase of your Italian property. All the services listed below are included within the 3% agency commission charged to all clients. Please note, contrary to estate agency procedure in the UK or USA, Italian estate agencies charge commission to both the vendor and the purchaser.
• Fixing appointments for viewing
• Italian-English translator present at all property viewing and at all meetings prior to and during the purchase process.
• Full explanation in English of Italian real estate processes
• Establishing contact with the vendor
• Assisting with negotiations with the vendor
• All documentation and contracts prepared in Italian and English
• Assistance obtaining an Italian tax code from the tax office
• Assistance opening an Italian Bank account
• Assistance applying for an Italian mortgage
• Present at signing of final contract at Notary’s office
• Coordination of all tax issues
• Coordination of local authority requirements
• Assistance and coordination of accounts and payments to water, electricity and gas boards and telephone company
• Advice on where to stay locally while you are house-hunting/buying your property
• Introductions to local builders, electricians, plumbers etc etc